Do you have leftover spiced apple syrup from our October box, Apple of my Chai? If so, check out this easy recipe for a fall take on an Old Fashioned.
- 2 teaspoons Morris Kitchen spiced apple syrup
- 3 dashes bitters (we like angostura or orange)
- 2 ounces Spiritless Kentucky 74
- One 2-inch piece of orange peel, optional
- 1 to 2 cherries in syrup, optional
Combine spiced apple syrup, bitters and the Kentucky 74 in shaker with ice, and stir well. Strain into rocks glass with ice. Garnish with peel of orange and cherry.
Check out our subscription options here and never miss a recipe!