With a bit of a chill in the air, we're mixing up some fall-inspired drinks including this Autumn Sangria, featuring Wood Stove Kitchen's sangria syrup. Sangria is the perfect recipe to mix up for a group. In this version, we add cranberries and sage to really get into the fall spirit!
Recipe - Makes 6-8 servings
- 1 cup of Wood Stove Kitchen's Sangria Mixer
- 1 bottle of alcohol-free wine (any varietal you like, we like Luminara Chardonnay!)
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- One orange, sliced into thin half-rounds
- 2 cups plain sparkling water
- Handful of fresh sage (to garnish)
In a large pitcher with ice, mix sangria mixer, wine, cranberries, and orange slices. To serve, pour into wine glass with ice, top with sparkling water, and garnish with some sage sprigs.
Just mix one cup of the Sangria Mixer with one bottle of wine, and top off with a bit of seltzer or fruit if you're so inclined.